2012年11月30日星期五

beats by dre australia ly The Xiao lo

Injure how many persons,beats by dre?"
The Xiao says chillily to the Wan:"Adult Liu, you don't want to stand on the angle of morals to satirize me, didn't use.In fact you are more more clear than me, in this chaotic, on the hoof is a hard truth.If your Liu Ding not for the sake of on the hoof, will so progressively the east advertise for west to beg for, will so day and night and tired from rushing around on dutily maneuver south north?You don't think that the beauty embraces, Chun wine Wen Xiang?Everything you do now you dare to say, , all not for the sake of on the hoof?"
Liu Ding Wei is wrinkly to knit the brows, desire speech again.
The Xiao continues to say to the Wan:"Is quite good, is that I fly a moxa rain harm this appearance, but, this is what moxa's flying rain oneself is voluntary.Because only so, we are two just can live down.If I ain't enough cruel, again or he isn't enough tough and resilient, we are two, all want to die in Qin Zong Quan's under charge.You also know that the moxa flies the wound of rain, is unprecedentedly, changed an another person, have already early departed from this life.But he had been propping up till now!Why, because he is similar to me, all think it's on the hoof.Is quite good, we ground the wishes is all easy, on the hoof, strongly keep on living."
Liu Ding suddenly says:"You say you 8 years old ……are you how to become greatly and together the empress of country?"
The Xiao says chillily to the Wan:"I am a woman, I certainly have some ways to cope with to pass by.
"
Liu Ding knits the brows to say:"BE?"
The Xiao humed to hum to the Wan and coldly said:"You need not doubt Li)Yan, she doesn't have my career like this, she is since the childhood and then was embraced by the teacher backs to keep and raise ground and has never been subjected to the man's invasion.I why want to kill her, why want to send her to the Huo mountain a county to go, is that I don't want to see her.She knows some of my affairs, if she told Qin Zong Quan, I didn't together do Chengkong University the empress of country.For the sake of this empress empress, I have to remove she."
Liu Ding speaks slowly a way:"You while fixing Luo's palace, killed many people?"
The Xiao coldly says to the Wan:"If someone wants to be as difficult as I, I ain't afraid to greatly open rule against killing."
Liu Ding's point nods, as if deep in thought the ground say:"No wonder that!"
Xiao to Wan Pie his one eye, say chillily:"Your Liu Ding at the beginning arrives the Huo mountain county ground for time, didn't once kill blue whole family in the house as well?Does the blue dress Hou say that you are a devil,were you a devil?I at fix Luo the palace Be homicidal to is to kill, you at Huo mountain county kill people, not is kill?"
Liu Ding slowly says:"I don't defend in a devious way with you!"
The Xiao says to the Wan despise ground:"Now that you what Be not willing to listen to mine, why the need for leave my life again?"
Liu Ding's conditioned reflex says:"Who say to stay your life?"
Xiao to Wan expression cold, say chillily:"I felt."
Liu Ding Wei tiny one Zheng, immediately say:"Joke!"
Xiao to Wan still is quietly say:"Just as you are urgently and in a hurry rushing through, I know, you have already forgiven me.The reason is easy, because you fly rain to think greatly of very much to the moxa.The moxa flies rain if die, you would definitely feel
, Mighty and valiant soldier also without the most outstanding military adviser.I fly rain to continue to keep on living here now.If you killed me, the moxa flew rain to also die."
Liu Ding is naturally understand, exterminate Huai before moxa fly the spirit support of rain, west soldier, then at present this city mansion is the deepest now, the woman of the Ling tooth Li Chi.If not because the moxa flies rain, he can't definitely let thus the smart woman lives in in this world, because he really can not judge the other party exactly will can't endanger he,beats by dre australia.However, fly rain for the sake of the moxa, he has to forgive her life.His surface but disdain to of say:"You overestimated your own ability?"
The Xiao changed a kind of tone to the Wan and had a little an idea interest saying of Xiao Suo:"Adult Liu, I know my sin is deeply heavy, can not get your to forgive, I also have no what say so much.I really afraid of death very much, for living a life, I find out Li Si Yan and find out Li Fei Yan and say feeling for me, the results were all refused by you.I finally detain Qin Zong Quan and also write to think for the sake of own life.But if you really need to kill me, I also have no way to beg for mercy, you play by ear by yourself!"
It is silent.
Liu Ding conjectures him chillily.
The Xiao lowers the head to sit over there to the Wan, the expression is cool.
Very long, the Liu Ding just cold Jun says:"Xiao to the Wan, I have never entitled to forgive you.Being qualified for to forgive your person is a moxa to fly rain.
If you ……fly the words of rain disadvantage to the moxa, I will definitely make you regret to arrive at this in the world."
Xiao to the air of Wan, it is very quiet to pour, inhospitality of say:"Adult, your over sensitive.Moxa's flying rain is my amulet now, do I protect him still too late, how can disadvantageous to him?The moxa flies rain if die, you would kill me right away, I is this why on earth?The influence of mighty and valiant soldier is like the sun at high noon, unless I can escape an overseas, otherwise, I have again what skill break out of you ground palm heart?"
Liu Ding says chillily:"You know good."
The Xiao suddenly stretched to stretch his/her own neck and peeped out one in fine threads and crafty smile to the Wan and tried to please of looking at Liu Ding, meaningful say:"Is much less, the future unification world of your adult Liu, mount the throne for the emperor, as long as flying rain is deathless, you say what must also give me a Gao life, BE?"
Liu Ding again knits the brows and immediately and coldly says:"You thought too finely."
The Xiao takes back vision to the Wan, saying of You You:"Person which, always could not don't fantasize, which afraid is at most in despair time, always need to have some imagination, otherwise, cannot live."
Liu Ding says chillily:"But you don't forget, you now still the imperial government Qin make!"
The Xiao pays no attention to the Wan Man of raise a hand, managed to have own, the ground of You You said:"I think this, I am that need not worry, a certain adult for giving him ground the military adviser revenges, can refuse anyone's saying feeling, now for the sake of his this military adviser, do this very small affair calculate what?"
Liu Ding is said medium vital part by her, temporarily have no language.
Xiao to the Wan refrain from rash action just of facial expression, lightly say:"Adult Liu,Beats By Dre Justbeats, though you trust, from now on, my Xiao reforms to the Wan and intently look after moxa to fly rain for you be.If the moxa flies rain to contain a misfortune, don't need you to begin, I settle by myself."
Liu Ding speaks slowly a way:"You are an understand person, hope that you remembered just once saying ground forever words."
The Xiao points at the road of in front to the tactfully body and slowly says:"Adult Liu, did you see these roads?Walk on the road like this, I want to be stained with none of muds to go, but walk in fixing Luo palace ground marble ground, I can be spotless.Your Liu Ding Zhi if not that Qin Zong Quan, I why the need for do Xiao again again to Wan?"
Speech, start but go to.
The summer can dance to immediately block she.
The Xiao turns head to see Liu Ding to the Wan.
Liu Ding Wei absorbed an one breath, can dance to say to the summer:"Takes her to a military adviser there, after, hand over to a military adviser to handle."
The summer can dance to have a little to startledly say:"This ……how go?"
Liu Ding deep and lowly says:"Open her handcuffs, go to!"
The summer can dance to delude of see Xiao to the Wan, wish, this woman, use what way, incredibly let Liu Ding so come around?
The Xiao coldly says to the Wan:"Thank."
The summer can dance to have to open handcuffs for her and take she the moxa fly rain there.
Liu Ding stands on the in front of floret hall and stare at the dirt road of front cautiously see see again, also not know is just thinking what, very long just call way:"Make fox, you where is the Niang son ?Can call she come I am here for a while?"
Make fox wing not far outside the door, hear orotund, quickly walk to come in, the Gong body says:"Adult, what medicine do you want?"
Liu Ding says:"Be not, I ask her some affairs."
Promise the fox wing, very quick invite Sun Ci to come over.
Liu Ding ask Sun Ci to sit down and personally carries to joss-stick tea again and put at Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论