2012年11月8日星期四

cheap beats by dre soon come in the m

Medium ground of ten thousand matter creations.Look for the ultimate end profound mystery of controling the all these ……I believe that you are of great benefit to my research.Because you are the works that dominates the most outstanding, but that race is in controling to the material and the energy ground is have no with that the Lun compares, so you just own such great power and even is good enough to and ancient absolute being ……and we these hate to resist."
It "shout" of for a while dissipation, re- coagulate in far some places.Seem and avert from Kai beautiful because of hearing it from Pu identity a ground of murderous look burst out.
"Do not be nervous.Don't be nervous.The impulse is a devil ……careful observation, hard consider.You should know I and Zhou gram Si gram Er that kind of the mentally retarded lubber has constitutionally different.Why don't wait a minute your companion?He probably soon can fix his ground to die the mirror was like ……the words say back, he that mirror is like true oddness and has a little son ……I don't know and seem magic trick where wrong son."
Say the Cao holds, the Cao holds to is.The roll of thunder sort bombs to ring from far and near, fight robot from the sky but decline to hit in their neighborhood, smoke and dust starting to splash look like the billow in a black.It launches armor to start to keep body, huge motor's spraying hasn't completely cooled off from the steam and the hot breeze, the shoulder cannon arm cannon's mounting sudden attack weapons like the cannon bazooka ion cannon,etc has already all been ready, and taking aim You the shadow and Kai is beautiful----Still have the seem to be forever at sneer at of crazy parties sign.
"Was he polished off?Is really unlucky ……"the You copy some not and greatly believe of say:"Or be beaten to run?No matter how it is say, the mirror is like duplicate to disappear just right.I think I can ……"
The robot is first horizontal empty to sweep one shuttle son indiscriminately, opened head when the beautiful Kai almost will pull out sword to return shot.The machine Gua is loose to open, noodles A raises,cheap beats by dre, 47 foolish at in, the ocean ocean is satisfied.
"This is impossible!"You shadow of reaction excrescent vehemence, it hovers around ascension as a column of smoke, Si Si call or so details steady sit win the sheet iron person of soldier debt:"It however is that I invoke from the turbulent flow in time of the deceitful mirror be like!How may you control it?Return be the ability substantial to turn it?"
"Shut to ascend your mouth."47 manipulate robot to raise arm pair of as rushing through a fly You shadow the Nian arrive a part:"Have you ever seen so handsome robot before?You want Yao to hard explain your identity and purpose, Yao have to 1-46 all call out accompany me to play."
"Which have so easily?Invoke your time and space mirror of this strong existence to be like ……aha!, really fantastic!I know!Not my anticipate!"The You copies suddenly very excited, the constringency meets together, eyes of dark yellowish green color have no clearly putting out of the regulation not certain:"Dominate can control the dint of converting the omnipresent disorder, creation appear lost in thought of armed, order ground extreme achievement.They think so can prove that the order is overridden to disorder on.From have no preface to have a preface is a diverse development ground inevitable trend in cosmos ……but finally, the disorder is impossible drive complete vanish!You are mistake, dominate the mistake of !The existence of the birth in the mistake!The disorder defeats the clear certificate of order!This is good enough to prove, disorder be the whole, basic root!No matter how it is cover up, the diverse cosmos begins from disorder, will definitely be also finally confusion!"
"Re- introduce myself for a while."The You shadow turned 2 turns and became to a little bit be like a black person's form that is dressed in swallow-tailed coat and also assumed air of importance Ju one Gong:"My name is called a fee Ni.Start to talk about from the blood relationship.I am a detestation, also one member in the absolute being Nie ……again lift to invite 2 to calm down, I can have never once done what serious crime ground plot, have never intented as well is with dominating of time immemorial race an enemy.Cautiously want, whether you basically have no an impression concerning me?This to.Such as front say, I am a scholar, the only wishes is the ultimate end profound mystery that investigates a diverse cosmos.Time and space to me is completely and unmeaningfully, have already elapsed in the past, save now of body at the moment, future will soon come, in the my eyes all however is the scenery on the same canvas just."
"Pressing says that what I should not have to puzzled, you see.Connect to print to record city an inside that to the maze of high highest his majesty to also trap not to live me, because I can walk for an instant your expending can not also exhaust from cradle to the grave of different time dollar maze, as long as I see, can definitely discover that the great lady proceeds from a ground of only road that kindness leaves.Because at outstrip horary life in front answer is unique, extremely nonexistent choice."
"But I finally not the ability is omniscient.Before discovering you, I am studying a lady.But what I see, this prints to record landlord in city to kill incredibly what also not BE, what also have no!See her.She then exists.The only practical evidence is incredibly this contrary theory!What does this calculate?Pass by, now.In the future, completely is an one utter darkness, so I intentionally get into her maze, seeing can look for some clueses.Still have, my believing firmly I has already seen the time that the diverse cosmos perishes, but how do I know this?When I go to that time, I then perish together along with the world, because I died, I who died can not tell to live ground me, so live ground, I can not know what a moment of perdition actually took place at all!You understand this kind of painful?To, concerning you----"
Fee the Ni stare at Gao Gao at up ground 47:"You be this mirror to where come?I can invoke it, but completely have no threads.If I can invoke one more now, I will definitely don't hestitate of do like this, but really lack the ability to do.If I adjust to use another time, you again can't true existence, because you trap in time in, only is explicit now of ……but why you can also sit in it now!You clearly accordingly belong to in different time!But that time where?Why can I not find?Let everybody madness!See, I control a diverse cosmos most great power, I should understand thoroughly everything just right!It but can bring me more puzzles that can not find answer!"
What fart scholar?Now that you think that the disorder is the essence in the cosmos, so should understand disorder to show the characteristic of Zhao most----It was originally unknowable.So say to think but don't learn to is your this kind of end, 47 looking at part crazy call part continuously Shan the fee now Ni, Pie Pie mouth.
"But scholar can't drive difficult pour.My life is infinite, diverse cosmos whether infinite is still an unknown.I believe firmly one day there will I can the insight into is all secrets, find out the answer of end pole."Fee the Ni finally calm down:"From now on, you are 1 … of my research topic …do not become angry, as a repay, I will point out the road of leaving lady's maze for you.Moreover, whether you also want to know to dominate the circumstances and whereabouts of race?I can also provide clues.The strength that dominates even can shield time and space ……luckily, belonging to their ages has been already passed by."Kai beautiful blue eyes Be bright to get up.May polish off a more oneself of bigotry made her finally learn to talk well:"Why?You are a detestation, we are hostile."
"Repeat, I am a scholar."Fee the Ni Be a bit joyless to say:"My at enmity with is any artificial enemy.Because the help is worth of and keep saying with you also no harm.This is an outcome of disorder-
He points at 47 rightnesses of Kais beautiful say."You also know just still denying.So is beyond all doubt, also exist confusion factor inside your body.Only think, do you go home future reunion to take to go to what?Is obvious:An anti- example, but what does the anti- example represent?The nature is the breakup of lamentable and small order!"
"We eventually will bring order out of chaos."The Kai is beautiful to immediately answer criticism a way.
"Quickly end this boring philosophy discussion, I trapped."47 dozens gape.
If he is a person to really trap of-fee the Ni is next to relate is superfluous and talk incoherently, in the center mix up with the theory of a great deal of apparently so but actually not, didn't outstrip horary ability like it in these words so much, have already at last and finally ended.
"The front road has already opened for you!Go to, where do seeing strength of side will take you to!If you Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论