2012年11月26日星期一

cheap beats by dre ted doubting this au

:At present youth too abnormal condition, that noodles the unseen protection cover was a lord to come, with he the last rank absolute being endure fix for perhaps can not also break!They have some to secretly curse mountain pass Chen man now this is blamed, why want to have got an at present youth.
The face that I smile pure two Langses wait the person's eyes in the mountain pass in like the devil, I am more a smile, they more feel my fearfulness!A few ninjas gross out my smile any further and turn round to want to escape, but I have already sent out absolute being to read, the Ye returns to their body.Mountain pass pure two Langses lambasted 1:"Expect Ga, eight Qi the warrior's humiliation!"Finish saying, riseses knife to fall, several ninjas who escape drive mountain pass pure two Langses hewed away head.The ninja, who leaves, sees to fix in order to have to be a little bit tall, seem to be to compare a town quiet, saw one eye mutually, yell a way at the same time:"Big absolute being, rescue your son people!"Then together rush toward to me.
I see their ferocious faces, the felling of some discomforts, raised the protection strength that the energy hold at the same time 100%.Hears one huge to ring, a few ninjas unexpectedly at the same time from explode!But mountain pass pure two Langs but fly backward to soon escape.I just wanted to make track for, felt that the energy holds a burst of and violent motion, at the same time inside the body true dollar surging, hurriedly steady live a true dollar, the transfer works properly dint to adjust an interest naturally.On these 56 endure at the same time from explode output energy too terrible, no wonder that little elder sister Yun got hurt last time.I turn round they see go toward snow maple, momentary five internal organs desire crack, snow maple still the hug wear elder sister Lin, but already inclined lie on the ground, the corner of mouth of snow maple hangs a front-line thrombus,cheap beats, wry smile write looking at me.Long Xin's then lying on the ground doesn't know life and death!
My hating bitterly I don't consider thoughtful, have never raised them at the same time the protection energy on three Human bodies coefficient, I hate bitterly eight more at the same time Qi mountain pass set!I once swore to no longer make them be subjected to injury in three of my woman's in fronts, can now, these three per hearts loved my women to all be subjected to the injury of mountain pass set!I send out absolute being for little elder sister Yun to read right away, know she very safety after, lets her adjusts to gather all golds that can take out to adjust down Long Wei, search mountain pass to constitute a member in the CS City, shoot on sight!The mountain pass set is the first organization that makes me greatly open rule against killing!After arranging good all these, I am quickly doing not know on all sides several ways guard strategies, come together the natural spiritual influence of surroundings at the same time and cure for snow maple, elder sister Lin and Long Xin.
Never provoke me, especially my woman and close relatives!But, the mountain pass set has been already provoked and so waits for their being a perdition!Become the idiocy to them, I felt too cheapness them!


Chapter 30 Lin Jia's mishap


Because the energy holds of protection, snow maple is as not that heavy as Long Xin's condition of the injury.I manage for snow maple to follow a true dollar, snow maple oneself can carry an achievement to cure.Long Xin be just collapsed and fainted, the blood vessels doesn't greatly is damaged, also soon cured by me to harm so much, and benefit from adversity, fixs for exaltation many.I send out him out of the outside and let him investigate the whereabouts that elder sister Lin's aunt and Lin Heng give birth to, then cures for elder sister Lin.
Elder sister Lin is controled a condition of the injury by me, and has the protection of snow maple, so the condition of the injury didn't worsen.But elder sister Lin's wound is still more serious.Her body energy turns to come to a 85% now or so, therefore the blood vessels still keeps existing, while at present elder sister Lin's blood vessels is damaged too serious, even if I give to repair like, in order to will also fall back, fixing of elder sister Lin practices moral teachings with generally ancient martial arts similar, can the longevity is some, think am together impossible forever with me.Now, I only take a risk and only turn elder sister Lin's body energy to raise to 100%, so elder sister Lin's blood vessels will disappear naturally, each body cell will become an energy body and absorb to convert natural spiritual influence, attain the state that the nature and man unites as one thus and become the abyss of time.
I silently sit at elder sister Lin nearby, looking at her noodles to permit and read exchanges by absolute being and told him my decision with her.Although I have the life immortalization that a lot of methods reserve elder sister Lin, I cant not bear to, also loathe to give up to abandon her the body that makes me acquaint with but is addicted to, otherwise, I was direct and then transfered her consciousness to inside in another body.
My luck rise gold Long Zhen Yuan, quickly coagulate natural of life spiritual influence, slowly toward elder sister Lin's body inside infusion, the energy turns each cell,cheap beats by dre, including 20% remaining brain cells, certainly I can not wake all brain cells that she seals to print up, even if is original gold patron saint dragon don't go as well.Time slowly passes by, snow maple has been already waked up and anxiously looking at me in the part and elder sister Lin.Suddenly, I respond elder sister Lin's absolute being to read to spread:"Younger brother, my head is very painful!"At this time, elder sister Lin's body already the complete energy turn, while the development of brain area only have 90%, think is as consistent as the energy of the body, have to attain 95%!
I am a bit unable to decide, if accept a hand now, elder sister Lin will explode a body to die because of own beyond control body energy, consciousness body will also go up in smoke;The huge energy that explodes a body creation at the same time will also make me get hurt and make snow maple have dangerous life.If I seal to print one part of energies in the elder sister Lin's body, so I have to all the time at enmity with she together, because the energy sealed to print very easily break seal to print, and in advance whole have no omen, this is a big concealed suffer from.Now I am to ride a tiger difficult bottom, I am afraid be sealed to print in case of strong line of 10% that wakes elder sister Lin ups to leave of brain area, elder sister Lin will become idiocy, so I have to kill her and destroy her consciousness body, otherwise, in addition to I, no one can is elder sister Lin's opponent.
My absolute being reads to fly to soon circulate and considers a thoughtful method and told this circumstance elder sister Lin at the same time.Elder sister Lin's absolute being reads to determinedly tell me and develops her brain area, which afraid the bosom that the failure dies at me also with no regret!I suddenly feel the infinite love of elder sister Lin,http://www.4udrdrebeatscheap.com, the natural spiritual influence a short moment coming together was also full of a very thick love, even the snow maple of one side also felt, and the infinite deep feeling ground hopes us!To, is a love, the love makes the whole lives fine, with lend loving strength, I easily make elder sister Lin brain area the development come to a 98%!
I, snow maple and elder sister Lin three people hug to each other together, feel the separation in life or death reencounters the joy of sort behind and just separates for a long time very much.We part to city inside walk to, simultaneously listen to elder sister Lin relating the matter that she sees a sky taking place.Originally in the morning after elder sister Lin arrive at Lin Jia, the aunt who saw her, this virago tells elder sister Lin, Lin Heng, to give birth to go to the suburban hospital rests and recuperates and drives to take elder sister Lin to left for, who knew to take elder sister Lin to this slice of discard old factory, immediately after took place an act that I see.
Listenned to relating of elder sister Lin, I started doubting this aunt's identity.See to must find out this virago quickly, otherwise, Lin Heng livings meeting in danger!Thought of here, I immediately take two females empty move to a hotel, saw just anxious and waiting little elder sister Yun, make affair's speaking telling she over.Little elder sister Yun double the eye Be full to is tears, tightly embraced snow maple and elder sister Lin:"Two younger sisters, all of you are the younger brother's most loves, also the elder sister's good younger sister, hereafter work must and carefully, don't make the younger brother painful."
I just meant to say what, Long Xin arrived at a stairs:"Cloud is little, Chen Jian Jun wants to see you.I make him wait you between each pack."I come outside, Long Xin is some to ashamedly say:"Long Fei's aunt hasn't found out."I ordered to nod and wished:See come to this woman remarkable, gold Long Wei incredibly cans not finds her!I signaled hint Long Xin to lead the way and arrived at the pack of Chen Jian Jun's place.Chen Jian Jun sees me and finish respectfullly finish respectfully of the uprising interjectioned teacher, then say to me:"Lin Heng livingsed to kill, the wife is in the our hand, and the daughter is among the missing."I the Teng ground stood:"Take me to see that woman!"
Chen Jian Jun is a bit difficult ground of to say:"Have already sent away under guard into Kyoto.But we have already investigated to know her identity."Chen Jian Jun sees the vision that I inquire and immediately after say:"She is the spy of eight Qi countries, call plum flower beautiful son, mountain pass set of.The early years accepts order to arrive at our country CS City incubate, intention break originally city economy, therefore married Lin Heng to living, and Lin Heng Yuan's husband and wife are also her according to eight Qis the spy organize of order, and sun and moon island of black help for green bamboo Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论